Play and Deal the Game
- Players will have the option to play the Blackjack bet only or one or both of the Match the Dealer bets as long as a Blackjack wager is made. An Up Card Match the Dealer Wager must be placed if the player wants to play the Down Card wager.
- Once the Blackjack and Match the Dealer Bets are placed, the dealer shall start dealing the game like the standard Blackjack game.
- The dealer will pay or collect the Up Card Match the Dealer bonus bet accordingly from right to left after all the players and the dealer each receive the first two cards.
- The dealer will offer insurance and then check for a Blackjack if necessary. If there is no blackjack, play continues.
- The dealer will then expose the hole card pay or collect the Down Card Match the Dealer wagers.
- The dealer will then act on their hand and pay or collect the Blackjack wagers.
When an irregularity occurs in the game, the dealer will notify their supervisor and the supervisor will handle the situation. Most decisions are subjective and will be handled on an individual basis.
Dealer toke payouts are not included in any limit applied to individual players’ winnings or to table aggregate calculations.
Side betting between and against a player and against the house is prohibited.
Odds Based Tip Wager
The minimum toke wager allowed by a player on an odds based wager is $1.00. The maximum toke wager allowed by a player on an odds based wager is $50.00. The maximum payout to a dealer on an odds based toke wager is $2,500.
Dealer toke payouts are not included in any limits applied to individual players’ winnings o to table aggregate calculations.
Blackjack with Match the Dealer Bonus Rules
Minimum and Maximum Permissible Wagers:
- Blackjack Wager - $3 to $300
- Match the Dealer Up or Down - $1 to $300
Shuffling and Cutting
Five decks will be checked and shuffled using the following procedure:
- Spread new decks face-up and verify that all cards are there.
- Spread new decks face down and verify the backs are all the same colors and are not damaged.
- Riffle, box, then riffled again – 2 decks together
- Shuffle all decks together using the complete “Cards in Pay Box – shuffle” method.
Games using automatic shufflers will use steps 1 thru 3, then load machine accordingly.
The cards will be dealt utilizing the standard blackjack practice of left to right.
Take and Pay Procedures
All take and pay procedures go from right to left including blackjack wager and Match the Dealer wagers. The Up Card Match the Dealer Wager will be reconciled prior to any action on the hand, and the Down Card Match the Dealer Wager will be reconciled immediately after the dealer turns over the house hand.
Players Hand Match Payouts
Non- Suited Match 3 to 1
Double Non Suited Match 6 to 1
Suited Match 15 to 1
Suited / Non Suited Match 18 to 1
Double Suited Match 30 to 1
Match the Dealer Bonus Wager
A Match the Dealer Up Card bonus wager is a wager that one or both of the player’s original two cards of the hand will exactly match the dealer’s up card in rank.
A Match the Dealer Down Card wager is a wager that one or both of the player’s original two cards of the hand will exactly match the dealer’s down card in rank. In order to make this wager, the player must make an Up Card Match wager.
In order to play one or both of the Match the Dealer bonus wagers, the player must make a regular Blackjack wager.