The Silver Dollar – SeaTac uses a Dealing Shoe and two or six decks of cards. This game is run with classic Blackjack rules with a twist! Lucky Ladies Double Deck cards are dealt face down and the Bust Bonus Six Deck cards are dealt face up.
-The Dealer hits until he has 17 or greater. Players can double any of their first two cards and receive one card for the Six Deck. For Double Deck, players may double on their first two cards totaling 9, 10, or 11 and receive only one card face down under their wager.
-Players can double down after the split (except the splitting Aces) and for less than the original wager. However, players cannot split for less than their original wager, but are allowed to split three times for four hands. Players can also split two cards of equal face value.
-Split aces only receive one card each and No Double Down. The card is then placed up and sideways.
-Blackjack pays 3-2, insurance pays 2-1 and there is no Surrender option.
Here is a quick reference of the rules and format of Lucky Ladies Bust Bonus Blackjack:
- Dealer hits until the dealer has a total of 17 or greater. Dealer hits soft 17
- Players may double on any first two cards and receive only one card - Six Deck
- Players may double on any first two cards totaling a sum of 9, 10 or 11 only and receive only one card face down tucked under the wager – Double Deck
- Players may double down after a split – except when splitting Aces
- Players may double down “for less” than the original wager
- Players may not spilt for less than the original wager
- Players may split up to three times for a total of four hands. Players may split any two cards of equal face value (any two face cards or tens)
- Spilt Aces receive only one card each with No Double Down Option – the card is placed up and sideways on the layout
- Blackjack pays 3 to 2
- Insurance pays 2 to 1
- Surrender option is not available